Saturday, January 14, 2012

TGIF

Yesterday Thai Grandpa arrived at Map's apartment at night.  Thai Grandpa came to Singapore for a conference and would stay for 4 days.  Map was so excited and stayed up to greet Thai Grandpa.  

Today was Friday.  Thai Grandpa left for the conference early.  Map had Julia Gabriel class again.  
Play time - learning to put balls into the container


Patrick teaching Map how to do shape sorting

Map and Sonia's Grandma
I'm crawling like a beetle


Alphonsius
Map sprawling out comfortably during the reading time
Kesha
What is this cool cube?
Map busy cooking - noted how she washes pizza in the sink
Now I'm putting bread in the oven
Finding a new way to crawling up my castle
Peekaboo!
Wow... I discovered the steering wheel right here in my castle - what is it for?
The class is dancing - Map is twirling
I'm tired from dancing
Map catching bubbles
bubble time
Still bubble time

No comments: